Sunday, September 28, 2014

(Tech) Jaegertech - No, I Don't Mean Giant Robots

Wow legs... Why bother with wheels when you can walk anywhere?
When one says "Jaeger" these days folks might think "Those giant robots in the Pacific Rim movie." But no, it isn't. This is from one of the blogs I'm following in Blogger. At this point it's a concept-- But I think this would be cool and I won't be surprised if I see this in real life one day.

This guy, Alex Jaeger is quite the artist. He's not just some artist, he's one awesome dude that worked on several mainstream films. Chances are you probably seen some of his work without knowing it. My focus on this entry, however, is Jaegertech - it showcases concepts of legged vehicles. Notice how the paint scheme resemble modern day race cars. I think this would be a leap in ground transportation someday. It makes sense especially with terrain that's unpredictable. Sure, it's not as fast as any vehicle today but I think this would be more capable to tackle the worst of terrains more than any wheeled vehicle.

See his cool stuff at: http://jaegertech.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment