Friday, May 4, 2012

(Twist) Some Peace, Quiet & All The Salad I Can Eat


Salad so good it makes me forget about red meat.
I don't always enjoy eating salad. But when I do...

I enjoy it at some not so faraway retreat that offers a peaceful meal experience and the best salad I ever tasted-- At Sonya's Garden.


Salad so fresh that you can smell its fresh aroma from the bowl with your choice of seasonings. Not only that, it comes with a nice fresh citrus fruit drink and pasta with several different sauces and toppings.

And what makes all this totally awesome is the fact that the only limit of the serving is the amount you can consume. It keeps on coming as long as you can eat some more. The meal culminates with a sweet slice of cake and a nice cup of tea.

More than just a restaurant, Sonya's Garden also has other services like a Spa, Bed & Breakfast, and a bakery among others. I look forward to checking those out someday. But for now I'm wanting to go back for another visit. I just don't want to go there alone.

Visits to Sonya's Garden after all, is best enjoyed with company- be it your significant other, friends or family. :)

I am not paid or in any way related to Sonya's Garden. I'm just one happy customer who enjoyed the experience.

For more information on Sonya's Garden, visit their website: http://www.sonyasgarden.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment